Does Your Podcast Track You (and is that bad)?
Join host Bryan Barletta and guest Jack Rhysider as they delve into the differences between ethical data collection and malicious data collection. Is there an ethical way to get data? And if so, how do we make sure our podcasts are acting ethically?
What’s the difference between tracking and data collection? Can private feeds provide what major hosting platforms can’t?
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta of Sounds Profitable - email@example.com
- Audio engineering by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Podcast hosting and dynamic insertion wizardry by Whooshkaa
- Sounds Profitable Theme written by Tim Cameron
Join the feed at https://soundsprofitable.supercast.tech/
Send us messages with Yappa!