Targeting Demographics in Podcasting w/ Jay Green
Demographics in Podcasting get a bit murky sometimes. With digital households and the death of cookies, figuring out how we use demographics may be the future. I talk with Jay Green about how marketers should be looking at demographic targeting, and how diversifying your campaign strategies can be your best bet for your buck.
What is a digital household exactly? And what’s the best way to figure out who is actually listening to your podcast in that household?
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta of Sounds Profitable - email@example.com
- Audio engineering by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Podcast hosting and dynamic insertion wizardry by Whooshkaa
- Sounds Profitable Theme written by Tim Cameron
Join the feed at https://soundsprofitable.supercast.tech/
Send us messages with Yappa!