Spotify Is Not Going to Kill Podcasting w/ Nick Hilton
Spotify isn’t ending the world. They’re acquiring quite a few properties, and are obviously big and imposing on the landscape, but I believe that they’re not actively killing the podcasting dream. But how far they have to go to do that is open to debate. A debate we have on this episode.
Are Boston Dynamic Robots going to kill us? Or be cool friends?
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta of Sounds Profitable - email@example.com
- Audio engineering by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Podcast hosting and dynamic insertion wizardry by Whooshkaa
- Sounds Profitable Theme written by Tim Cameron
Join the feed at https://soundsprofitable.supercast.tech/
Send us messages with Yappa!