The Wild West of Podcasting and the Apple Watch, w/ Dave Zohrob
Was the Apple Watch double dipping numbers on podcast downloads? Did the IAB do anything to fix it? Does the fix actually help?
Download numbers are an incredibly important metric, but how can we regulate their legitimacy? Dave Zohrob and Chartable have answers, and Bryan is more than eager to talk about the good practices of advertisers, as well as the bad.
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta of Sounds Profitable - email@example.com
- Audio engineering by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Podcast hosting and dynamic insertion wizardry by Whooshkaa
Join our Premium Feed! https://soundsprofitable.supercast.tech/