Losing Your Cookies: Podcast Advertising and Digital Identity w/ Rishabh Jain
How does the loss of digital ID impact podcast advertising? Does it really matter for podcasting, or will evening the playing field between digital and podcast advertising impact how we gather data?
- Rishabh Jain formerly of LiveRamp
- Article: https://soundsprofitable.com/update/apple-privacy-and-podcasting
How do we responsibly manage data stewardship? Does users’ agency to choose whether or not to be tracked by third party apps affect data collection? What data do we need to target users, and what can we do with the data we get currently?
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta of Sounds Profitable - email@example.com
- Audio engineering by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Podcast hosting and dynamic insertion wizardry by Whooshkaa
Join our Premium Feed! https://soundsprofitable.supercast.tech/