SP Highlights: Understanding Lift Reports w/ Matt Drengler
The Sounds Profitable podcast started impulsively as a way to test out the amazing ad tech I talk about. It's always been important to me that the people who talk about the technology know how to use it hands on and absolutely know what their clients experience. Now after 30 episodes and just finishing up our first year of Sounds Profitable as a newsletter, we're taking a month to completely reformat and improve the podcast to make it a better listening experience.
For the month of September I wanted to share with you four episodes you may have missed. And of course, ask you to please take our survey, at podcast.study/soundsprofitable . Without your feedback, we couldn't have made the improvements we're planning.
- Matt Drengler of Podsights
- Articles:https://soundsprofitable.com/update/understanding-podcast-lift-reports https://soundsprofitable.com/update/understanding-podcast-lift-reports-2
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta of Sounds Profitable - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio engineering by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Podcast hosting and dynamic insertion wizardry by Whooshkaa
- Sounds Profitable Theme written by Tim Cameron
Join the feed at https://soundsprofitable.supercast.tech/
Send us messages with Yappa!