What OPAWG is Doing to Build the Podcasting Community (and What You Can do to Help) w/ Mark Steadman
OPAWG is working to build tools to help create a more accessible podcasting community, and is working with creators to make high fees and gatekeeping a thing of the past.
- Mark Steadman of Podiant and founder of OPAWG
- Article: https://soundsprofitable.com/update/opawg-user-agents
Why does tracking user agents as a community work better? What is OPAWG doing to standardize these agents? And what does OPAWG hope to achieve in the future?
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta of Sounds Profitable - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio engineering by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Podcast hosting and dynamic insertion wizardry by Whooshkaa
Join our Premium Feed! https://soundsprofitable.supercast.tech/