Rotten to the Core: Do You Know Who's Listening to Your Podcast? w/ James Cridland
Apple Core Media, Chrome, and Safari are being identified as podcast players. They’re not. What can you do to figure out how your podcast audience is being misidentified, and where does the industry go from here?
How does refining our data improve our targeting? And why isn’t everyone doing this?
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta of Sounds Profitable - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio engineering by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Podcast hosting and dynamic insertion wizardry by Whooshkaa
Join our Premium Feed! https://soundsprofitable.supercast.tech/