Can American Podcasting Learn From France? w/ Sarah Toporoff
Our second week of diving into international waters. There’s far more out there than just the American ideal of podcast advertising. What can we learn from these other countries, and is a more global mindset needed for the future of podcast marketing?
Why are we missing out on these markets? And how can we learn to utilize what they’re teaching us?
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta of Sounds Profitable - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio engineering by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Podcast hosting and dynamic insertion wizardry by Whooshkaa
- Sounds Profitable Theme written by Tim Cameron
Join our Premium Feed! https://soundsprofitable.supercast.tech/