What To Expect When You’re Expecting Tom Webster (To Join Sounds Profitable)
Today on the show, Arielle Nissenblatt chats with soon to be Sounds Profitable partner, Tom Webster. They discuss Tom’s entry into the audio world, what drives him to tell stories with data, how to be into statistics without being a “math” person, and our near and longterm plans for the company.
Here’s our favorite idea from this conversation: Arielle asked Tom to go through the pillars that the team has outlined as important principles for the company and we break them down. This is a mission statement that we want the podcasting public to hold us to.
- Tom Webster
- Tom’s recent article for Sounds Profitable
- The Download
- Sounds Profitable: Narrated Articles
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta
- Hosted by Arielle Nissenblatt
- Audio engineering and transcriptions by Ian Powell
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Special thanks to James Cridland of Podnews
- Sounds Profitable Theme written by Tim Cameron
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.