Who are we ?
Ausha stands as a leading force in the realm of Innovative Podcast Marketing.
Founded in France in 2018 and making its mark in the U.S. since 2022, Ausha provides an all-in-one platform that simplifies every facet of podcast marketing.
From seamless hosting and distribution across major global directories to advanced promotional tools backed by AI, Ausha is the go-to platform for over 11,000 podcasters worldwide.
Always at the cutting edge of technology, Ausha is committed to empowering podcasters to grow their audience. Beyond our tech expertise, Ausha is proud to be a “Great Place to Work” and is dedicated to various social and environmental causes.
Our ambition is growing every day, and so is our team! We’re on the hunt for new talents, whether in-person or remote, to help us tackle upcoming challenges.
We’re looking to hire a freelance Social Media Manager to strengthen our Community/Content team.
- Assist Ausha’s Community Content Manager in engaging and growing our American podcaster community across social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Help build an international community. Responsibilities
- Manage the monthly editorial calendar (6 posts per month; posting frequency to be discussed with the candidate).
- Create static/animated visuals and/or videos.
- Schedule and publish posts.
- Moderate and engage in conversations with the community.
- Monitor post performance and make recommendations based on metrics.
Who We’re Looking For
- Native or at least fluent in US-English and have experience working in the US market.
- At least one significant experience in Social Media Management.
- Been podcasting for over a year.
- Someone who shares our values.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Proficiency in content creation tools (Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, etc.)
- Experience in shooting/editing stories/Reels.
- Solid understanding of the American podcast industry.
- Good grasp of web culture (TikTok trends, social media usage, pop culture, etc.)
Feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to include your resume and the link to your podcast – I’d love to hear it!