In this episode of Sounds Profitable: Adtech Applied, Bryan speaks with U of Digital Managing Partner Shiv Gupta about what it means to create a comprehensive educational approach across an industry. Gupta comes to us by way of the digital marketing space, but has spent his career creating programming aimed at educating and serving across different sectors and levels within companies. Adtech Applied cohost Arielle Nissenblatt joins to set up the chat and break it down with takeaways at the latter half of the show.
Listen to learn about:
- Shiv Gupta’s career
- Why it’s important to create non-biased courses that educate on entire industries
- How Sounds Profitable plans to approach an education initiative
- Why we need your feedback on this podcast
Here’s our favorite idea from this conversation: creating opportunities for folks to learn, either if they’re new to a job or looking to move on to the next level, benefits everyone.
- Bryan Barletta
- Arielle Nissenblatt
- Shiv Gupta
- U of Digital
- The Download
- Sounds Profitable: Narrated Articles
- Hosted by Bryan Barletta & Arielle Nissenblatt
- Audio engineering by Evo Terra
- Executive produced by Evo Terra of Simpler Media
- Sounds Profitable Theme written by Tim Cameron
- Revised edit by Gavin Gaddis.