Tech giants are often in the limelight when it comes to AI, but don’t count small and medium enterprises (SMEs) out of the global AI race just yet.
The AI and Digital Transformation Podcast is putting SMEs at the forefront by spotlighting their use of AI-powered solutions to tackle some of the most pressing problems in their industry and enhancing their business’ daily operations.
- Virginie Marelli, Head of Research and Innovation at Dataroots
- Tom Pennington, Business Development Director for VROC
- Aleksander Molak, Founder of Lespire.io and author of best-selling book “Causal Inference and Discovery in Python“
- Swati Sharma, Lead Data Scientist at Brillio
- Ivan Tankoyue, Chief Data Officer and Co-Founder of AI Superior
- Adebayo Awofuye, CEO of Gamma Prime Limited
“With AI, the tools for explainability are still very mathematically driven,” said Marelli, whose work at Dataroots’ research arm focuses on bridging the gaps dividing academia, industry and the AI community at large. “These [tools] are insightful for the developer to understand how the model made a decision, but they are often hard to understand for the end user.”
She talks all about the main components of churn prediction, how the results can guide retail businesses in improving customer retention and more in this episode. Get your first look at the AI and Digital Transformation Podcast here.
Produced by Italy-based technology consulting firm G.M.S.C. Consulting, the AI and Digital Transformation Podcast aims to broaden listeners’ perspectives on AI while setting the record straight on the technology’s capabilities and limitations amid growing misconceptions.