The Podcast Landscape, Sounds Profitable’s largest study to date, was packed with actionable insights to grow the medium and turn casual listeners into habitual listeners. One of the most surprising findings, however, was that 40% of Americans 18+ said they would be “likely to listen” to a podcast about one of their favorite brands or products. If “podcasts about brands” were a category, it would be one of the three most popular podcast genres in the country!
The Power of Brands in Podcasts is a cut of The Podcast Landscape that takes a closer look at these listeners — and even non-listeners — for whom podcasts about favorite brands are potentially compelling content. In the 30-minute webinar, we reveal stunning new information on the following:
- The demographics most interested in branded content:
- The surprising, non-podcast way to reach brand fanatics
- How branded content can become a “force multiplier” for podcasting
- The benefits of podcasting that resonate most
- How fans of brands use and perceive video differently from mainstream podcast listeners
…and much more!
Download the Complete Report