About this website
This weekly newsletter is focused on breaking down the technical details of the podcast advertising space and making it accessible for everyone.
It currently has 3,645 active newsletter subscribers from many countries across the world, the vast majority of which are based in the US. We have an average open-rate of around 63%, significantly above the average.
It’s read by senior podcasting industry management, including CEOs and divisional heads. Email subscriptions include users within:
- Podcast producers (eg BBC, ESPN, NPR, NY Times, Wondery)
- Podcast platforms (eg Amazon, Apple, Google, Pandora, Spotify)
- Ad marketplace (eg Acast, AdsWizz, Midroll, Triton Digital, Whooshkaa)
- Hosting companies (eg Art19, Captivate, Megaphone, Omny Studio)
- Podcast attribution/analytics (eg Chartable, Claritas, Loop.me, Podsights)
- Data Platforms (eg Liveramp, Magellan AI, Nielsen)
- Advertising industry (eg Ad Results Media, Hearts & Science, Oxford Road, Veritone)
The voice of Sounds Profitable is Bryan Barletta. With over 12 years in the ad technology space, Bryan was part of the team that created the world’s first shakeable ad in 2009. Read his editorial disclosures.
Please consider being a monthly sponsor of Sounds Profitable, either as an individual or a company. If you are interested in our sole monthly advertising spot, please contact Bryan@soundsprofitable.com directly.
Bryan would be more than glad to be a guest on your podcast or to speak or moderate a panel at your next event.
This website is published by Podnews LLC (“us”, “we”).
This website is copyright © Podnews LLC. Reproduction is prohibited without our written permission.
Information you submit to us with the intention of being published is deemed to be licensed to us for our use.
Information is provided “as is” without any warranty as to accuracy, quality or fitness for purpose. You use this website at your own risk.
Our sponsors support a collaborative and educated podcasting space and are committed to raising up the whole industry together. Find out how you can become a sponsor today by emailing us directly