Who We Are:
SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners — in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day.
AdsWizz, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the leading global provider of digital audio and podcast advertising solutions. AdsWizz is the underlying monetization solution for well-known music platforms, podcasts, and broadcasting groups worldwide, giving advertisers or all sizes unprecedented access to premium and niche audio content. Through dynamic ad insertion, advanced programmatic platforms, and innovative audio formats, AdsWizz efficiently connects buyers and sellers for digital audio and podcast advertising. AdsWizz is a global company with a presence in over 40 countries.
How you’ll make an impact:
Thinking about a role with an industry leader where you will impact growth and actively influence future success of your company? If so, AdsWizz has an excellent opportunity for you! The success of our company depends on our most vital resource, people. We have a unique culture based on entrepreneurialism, hard work and innovative thinking. We believe we are fundamentally driving the digital audio advertising industry forward. At AdsWizz, our mission is to be the monetization technology powering the digital audio revolution – music and spoken word.
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join AdsWizz as an Account Manager, Programmatic Demand to work with our technology and partners across North America. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
What you’ll do:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting sales to acquire and manage audio customers (agencies and trading desks) and project manage technical integrations to deploy AdsWizz’s audio-centric DSP, AudioMatic. You will educate our customers and monitor key accounts and business metrics, as well as analytics. This position is based in NYC and will involve occasional travel. The role reports to the VP of Demand.
- Align with business development and Senior Leadership to co-develop / support Account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction
- Support sales / pre-sales activities by assessing opportunities, respond to RFP’s, create proposals and presentations, establish relationships with clients and prospective clients, and help to close / sign new accounts
- Serve as the client engagement architect, responsible for account plans and strategies, and work directly with client, marketing, and/or Support teams to position the platform for success
- Be a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of performance within the agency landscape
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Develop effective relationships within the agency accounts to drive account revenue within the client / partner portfolio as well as accelerate opportunities to influence and sell-in incremental opportunities through data trends and patterns
- Post COVID, may need to travel as much as 20% to visit clients, home office, and attend conferences
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the markets and geographies in which clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
What you’ll need:
- Curiosity and enthusiasm: willing to do whatever it takes to win
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field/discipline
- 6+ years of related Account/Client Services, Technical Consulting, Business analyst or Sales Engineering experience in the areas of Online Advertising or Audio/Video Streaming
- Demonstrable and deep understanding of online ad-tech
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in both collaborative and independent setting while remaining responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent combination of operational background, technical support, and business awareness
- Highly relevant ad-tech platform knowledge: working experience on Display/Video DSPs/SSPs, Ad Networks, e.g. TheTradeDesk, DV360, MediaMath
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
At SiriusXM, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $130,000 to $154,000 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.