Lemonada Media seeks a full-time Associate, Partnerships & Operations to manage cross-team systems and structures. The Associate, Partnerships & Operations reports directly to the Managing Director, Partnerships and collaborates directly with members of the partnerships and operations teams, as well as business development, production, and marketing teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
Partnerships Team Support
The Partnerships Team leads Lemonada’s work with foundation, nonprofit, and Lemonada Partner Studio partners. The Partnerships Team collaborates closely both with internal Lemonada teams including operations/finance, production, and marketing as well as with external partners.
- Contribute to partner management for all relationships owned by the partnerships team
- Provide reporting, sponsorship, and invoicing support
- Submit official reports for nonprofits and foundations
- Manage the invoicing process for Lemonada Partner Studio, foundation, and nonprofit partners
- Support the creation of proposal materials and show pitch materials, and lead the creation of sponsorship summary materials
- Maintain partnerships team marketing materials
- Secure copy, credits, show notes, messages, etc. from foundation and nonprofit partners and support ad copy process
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress for all foundation and nonprofit sponsorship messages
- Support implementation of episode integration on Lemonada Partner Podcast
- Draft episode integration release messages for foundation and nonprofit partners
- Manage logistics for live events and virtual live events
- Create weekly CEO call prep document for business development and partnerships teams
- Update marketing-focused trackers for press mentions and chart placement
Operations Team Support
The Operations Team focuses on cross-team operations and strategy including ad operations, board and investor relations, show launches and data, finance, and general cross-team support.
- Operations team responsibilities may include the following:
- Support ad ops process for partnership related campaigns or other ad ops processes as needed
- Maintain show data including download data
- Manage accounts and equipment needs across team
- Work with marketing, production and operations team to support the feed drop process to market our shows across our network
- Other operations support and projects as needed
- At least 2-4 years relevant professional experience, previous experience in operational support roles a plus
- A passion for operations and playing a critical support role
- Deeply organized with top-notch attention to detail
- Strong communication skills including exceptional ability to collaborate and communicate across internal teams
- Desire and ability to work in fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong judgment and ability to manage information and data
- Ability to work collaboratively, with kindness and support, with colleagues across multiple Lemonada teams
Lemonada is committed to providing equal opportunities. We serve a diverse audience, and are committed to non-discrimination. It is our policy to ensure that all individuals with whom we are in contact are treated equally without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, expression, gender identity or veteran’s status. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
This position is full-time. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We also offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, Life and ST Disability Insurance, Medical and Dependent Care FSA, 401K and Flexible PTO to all full-time employees in addition to a generous holiday schedule, including 2 weeks of org-wide shared time off in December.
Expected Start Date: Early 2024 (interviews in 2024)
Location: Remote. Limited travel required
Salary: $50,000-$60,000 depending on experience
Submit your resume, cover letter, and any other materials you’d like to share here. For any specific questions please email hiring [at] lemonadamedia [dot] com.