Good Karma Brands (GKB) and GKB Brandworks are looking for a Digital Content Creator to join our team. GKB’s sports fans are loyal to their favorite ESPN shows and talent, and we are looking for a Digital Content Creator to help our personalities connect with fans and partners like never before. The Digital Content Creator is responsible for executing the strategy of digital content across various platforms, bringing new digital content ideas to life, capturing content, editing and producing high-quality content, and assisting with covering a variety of live events.
Daily Tasks of a Digital Content Creator:
- Capture and create content targeted for asset- and show-specific social media and digital platforms including video, photo, and graphics, across GKB’s ESPN Radio assets.
- Work with GKB’s ESPN on-air talent to help build their audience and find ways to utilize and interact within their social media community.
- Be an active part of the team that advises on social media for all of GKB.
- Contribute to decision-making, defining goals, and setting standards for GKB social media around growing our brand(s) and our audiences.
- Contribute to decision-making, defining goals, and setting standards for GKB around our partners and growing our revenue.
- Ensure that partner goals are met and campaign deliverables are executed.
- Travel to help capture events, live shows/podcasts, in-game content, and more.
- Be an integral part of a team that communicates directly with existing and potential social media fans of GKB’s ESPN assets.
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard, Teamwork, and Over Deliver.
Preferred knowledge, skills, and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in digital content marketing or content management
- Experience in capturing photo and video content
- Expert knowledge in digital media and social media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
- Creative storyteller
- Marketing mindset with ability to collaborate with other departments
- Strong analytical skills, including Google Analytics expertise, and the ability to distill strategic insights out of various data sources
- With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Good Karma Brands offers a competitive base salary. This role is eligible for full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k) Plan, Dependent Care, paid parental leave, and more with opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities and meeting targeted goals. The position will be required to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity for Growth
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
How to Apply
Apply by submitting resume to www.goodkarmabrands.com/careers. All are encouraged to apply.
About Good Karma Brands
As a proud partner of ESPN, GKB represents the ESPN Radio Network and Podcasts, the full portfolio of ESPN Digital Products, ESPN Events and local ESPN affiliated radio stations in eight markets including New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. GKB’s other audio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ and 101.7 The Truth in Milwaukee, and 95.3 WBEV in Beaver Dam, WI.
With offices throughout the country and our home office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, GKB’s team includes over 550 teammates and was recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by multiple organizations, including Front Office Sports.
For a full list of assets and more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Good Karma Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consistently renew our commitment to creating and maintaining an inclusive workplace for all. We foster integrity, respect within the workplace, and believe that the foundation of our success is our collective differences and diversity of thought. We welcome all to help us continue to build a community that embodies and promotes diversity, inclusion, and belonging for all.