Lemonada Media is seeking a full-time director of operations who loves to make systems work and thrives in a fast-paced growing organization. This role supports general operations across the organization and leads cyclical and ad hoc projects, including show launch process and data projects. In this role, you will collaborate with team members to ensure smooth operations across the network. You will be a flexible problem-solver developing systems for a growing venture-backed start-up in order to fuel the work of helping our diverse and expanding audience get out of bed in the morning.
Roles and Responsibilities
Show Launch Operations
- Lead process for project management of show launches across the Lemonada network.
- Coordinate across all Lemonada teams to gather assets necessary for a successful and timely launch.
- Lead weekly project meetings with key team members leading up to launch.
- Coordinate with external parties to move over feeds for new sales and distribution shows and/or newly acquired shows.
- Train team members and external partners on process for publishing new episodes after launch.
- Manage feed drop process, coordinating with marketing and production teams and ensuring a smooth process.
- Partner with the marketing, business development, partnerships and ad operations teams to plan and implement internal promotions across our shows to market new and existing shows across our network.
Data Management and General Operations
- Develop and improve systems across the organization to increase efficiency and ensure smooth operations across the team.
- Implement new systems with clear communications and roll-out across multiple internal teams, including technology solutions.
- Update and improve data tracking across our growing slate of shows.
- Train team members and external partners on how to use Omny (our data and publishing platform) to manage data.
- Support executive team members in special projects as they arise across the year.
- At least 8-10 years relevant experience in one or more of the areas above
- Deeply organized with top-notch attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to navigate relationships across multiple teams and stakeholders
- A passion for data-driven decision making and strategy building
- Exceptional cross-functional management and communications
- Strong written communication skills; a sense of humor in writing is a nice extra!
- Desire and ability to work in fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong judgment and ability to manage confidential information and data
- Ability to work on Pacific time zone, preferred
Lemonada is committed to providing equal opportunities. We serve a diverse audience, and are committed to non-discrimination. It is our policy to ensure that all individuals with whom we are in contact are treated equally without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, expression, gender identity or veteran’s status. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
This position is full-time. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We also offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, Life and ST Disability Insurance, Medical and Dependent Care FSA, 401K and Flexible PTO to all full-time employees in addition to a generous holiday schedule, including 2 weeks of org-wide shared time off in December.
Expected Start Date: Early 2024
Location: Remote. Limited travel required
Salary: $70,000-$88,000 depending on experience
Submit your resume, cover letter, and any other materials you’d like to share here. For any specific questions please email hiring [at] lemonadamedia [dot] com.