Good Karma Brands is opening a Seattle office and is in need of an experienced and top performing ESPN Digital Marketing Consultant. The primary role of the ESPN Digital Marketing Consultant is to develop long-term relationships with area/regional businesses by creating and selling successful, customized digital marketing solutions to local/regional companies utilizing ESPN.com, the ESPN App, Digital Video and ESPN Live Stream OTT. ESPN Digital Marketing Consultants are responsible for account development, including prospecting new business and account retention and growth of existing partners. This will require a thorough knowledge of the market (including the surrounding region) and of ESPN’s digital assets as the solutions/services we provide.
Daily Tasks of an ESPN Digital Marketing Consultant
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities
- Develop relationships with area/regional businesses and decision makers
- Create successful, customized marketing solutions utilizing our ESPN Digital assets targeted
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the complete portfolio of ESPN digital assets
- Continually educate yourself on digital media and new trends in the industry
- New business account development
- Network with local/regional businesses to expand your sphere of influence in the market
- Ability to uncover marketing objectives and create solutions to solve those objectives
- Ability to sell at all levels including C-Level positions
- Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard, Teamwork, and Over Deliver
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications
- Previous sales experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Digital and digital video knowledge and experience
- Passion for sales and service
- Goal oriented and creative self-starter
- Demonstrated success in reaching and exceeding your goals with business owners, CEO’s, general managers, etc. in local companies, as well as advertising agencies
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Solution oriented work ethic
- With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Good Karma Brands offers a competitive base salary plus commission. This role is eligible for full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k) Plan, Dependent Care, paid parental leave, and more with opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities and meeting targeted goals. The position will be required to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity for Growth
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
How to Apply
Apply by submitting resume to www.goodkarmabrands.com/careers. All are encouraged to apply.
About Good Karma Brands
As a proud partner of ESPN, GKB represents the ESPN Radio Network and Podcasts, the full portfolio of ESPN Digital Products, ESPN Events and local ESPN affiliated radio stations in eight markets including New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. GKB’s other audio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ and 101.7 The Truth in Milwaukee, and 95.3 WBEV in Beaver Dam, WI.
With offices throughout the country and our home office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, GKB’s team includes over 550 teammates and was recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by multiple organizations, including Front Office Sports.
For a full list of assets and more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Good Karma Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consistently renew our commitment to creating and maintaining an inclusive workplace for all. We foster integrity, respect within the workplace, and believe that the foundation of our success is our collective differences and diversity of thought. We welcome all to help us continue to build a community that embodies and promotes diversity, inclusion, and belonging for all.