Influencer Marketing Manager – Ad Sales Representative for Social and YouTube Video Verticals, Backyard Ventures
*Before applying please note that we are looking for someone with direct experience within the description and responsibilities listed*
About BV: Backyard Ventures specializes in connecting our clients with premium brand partners. We focus on brand development and monetization across podcasts, social media, video, and email newsletters. We strive to find long-term, like-minded partners. We handle revenue generation for our clients so that they can focus on growing their brand. At BV we believe in names, not numbers.
Position Description: Backyard Ventures is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven ad sales representative with experience in media sales, particularly across social media and YouTube verticals. The primary focus of this sales role is to identify, contact, and build relationships with potential advertisers, close influencer marketing deals, and generate revenue for our current and developing roster of Podcast/YouTube shows across their social media channels. In addition to the primary focus of ad sales across Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, you will be working with our Director of Influencer Marketing to maximize revenue in our YouTube video vertical assisting in YouTube ad sales.
Job Type: Full-time / In-person or Remote
You will be selling:
● Instagram, Tik Tok, X, Facebook, LinkedIn
● YouTube integrations
● 360 degree campaigns (Podcast & YouTube, Instagram, Tik-tok, etc.)
● Identify and reach out to potential advertisers through various networking channels
such as email, phone, and social media
● Build and maintain relationships with current and potential advertisers
● Understand and communicate the value proposition of our content creators and their respective channels and other offerings to potential advertisers
● Build proposals, negotiate and close influencer marketing deals
● Prepare insertion orders, working internally with operations and production team for ad integrations, inclusions in events, and other elements of campaigns
● Meet and exceed sales targets
● Provide regular reports on sales activities and progress
What You Have:
Proven experience in selling social media (IG, Twitter, TikTok) for content creators.
Contacts to brands and agencies who are actively spending on social media influencer campaigns
Superior communication and negotiation skills
Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently
Familiarity with podcasts and YouTube a plus
Strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and technologies
Ability to meet deadlines and possess follow-through
2-5 years of experience in social media sales
● Flexible schedule
● Base Salary & Commission pay
● Healthcare reimbursement
Compensation is commensurate with experience and will be a combination of a salary + commission along with bonus opportunities.
Please only respond IF you have email newsletter sponsorship or digital media sales experience, or sales experience in the media industry as a whole.
Please apply through LinkedIn and email your resume to Matt@wearebv.com to be considered.