Infrastructure Team Lead
As the Infrastructure Team Lead you will lead the design and execution of infrastructure solutions and offer technical guidance and assistance to the wider Digital & Technology team. Define, document, and manage the implementation of Infrastructure Policy and standards, with the primary goal of delivering an outstanding infrastructure environment for ARN. Additionally, to maintain and optimise the core infrastructure architecture to achieve a cost effective and reliable environment. Within this role you will ensure incidents and requests are dealt with in a proactive and timely fashion.
About the role:
- Create and maintain global standards for ICT infrastructure and architecture.
- Facilitate discussion, agreement and compliance with national technology architecture and infrastructure standards.
- Deploy all sites as per the infrastructure and architecture standards and where possible leverage this standardisation via the use of automation.
- Create and maintain a Capacity Plan that covers all key infrastructure.
- Participates in a shift roster to provide support to all ARN national offices.
- Maintain a high level of documentation on all technical equipment as well as warranties, replacement dates and identify upgrades.
- Implement asset management processes to manage software and hardware assets to ensure that licensing compliance and ongoing support costs are minimised.
- Ensure that all services that are provided to the business are fully documented in the Service Catalogue.
- Proactively review the services being provided to ensure that they are fit for purpose, cost effective and performing adequately, actively understanding and implementing our workplace health and safety system.
- Assist Head of Technology Operations to prepare annual capital expenditure budgets by liaising with Key Stakeholders to determine their future requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications or certification in IT.
- Five or more years supporting end-users and computing infrastructure in an enterprise business (1500+ users).
- Previous experience in a lead architecture role within a major organisation.
- Technical knowledge of Azure, Microsoft 365, Windows Server.
- Experience in managing implementation and supporting technology and systems.
- Experience with working in an environment that is tracked via an incident management tool.
- Familiarity in managing technology service providers and vendors preferred.
- Strong documentation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with users who have differing levels of technical understanding.
- ARNSocial Work Perks which can include – various giveaway & events, FREE and discounted tickets.
- Novated Leasing + Super Salary Sacrifice | Paid Birthdays off |Paid Parental Leave | Charity Leave.
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment with big name brands including Health fund discounts.
- Education Assistance | Career Development with consistent quality training | Long term career progression.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume: https://arn.com.au/careers/?ja-job=4198946
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High– Set big goals and achieve together.
- Own It – Take ownership and be solutions focused.
- Be Your Best Self – Create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – Seek out ways to have a positive impact.