Audio has been transformed over the last 10 years, and with the latest boosts to mobile technology, data bandwidth, and hardware, any form of audio is now available for us as we go about our day-to-day activities. More and more listeners are tuned in to their favorite music artists, podcasts, and audiobooks. The technologies for delivering the content are there but the ads that support the medium are practically the same style of ads heard in the car in the 1990s. Audio Advertising is now in need of its own revolution to make the listener experience and connection to advertisers authentic and enjoyable.
Considered Audio’s first Creative Management Platform, Frequency is powering the future of audio advertising. Frequency makes audio advertising easy and more effective by automating the ad creative process and leveraging data and proprietary creative technologies to enhance ad performance. A pioneer in the space since 2017, Frequency has been developing the latest cutting edge technologies that the world’s largest Audio Publishers and Advertisers now use.
What we’re looking for…
We believe great software design leads to better outcomes. Our ideal candidate is committed to our mission, delights in exceeding the expectations of our users, and is passionate about innovating the audio advertising industry. As lead product designer, you will manage the UX resources at Frequency and lead design for our ad tech applications. You will serve a vital role in crafting the wholistic user experience at Frequency, ensuring an elegant user experience for end-users across our applications. You will iterate and design alongside our product team and engineers daily to develop great user experiences.
- Develop a wholistic user experience strategy across the Frequency platform
- Design, expand, and maintain our design system
- Work with all stakeholders to oversee new user experiences from concept to launch
- Design and prototype user interfaces with a focus on high quality and scalability
- Lead the creative direction for the UX team
- Contribute to all stages of the product design process
- Expand and ensure consistency of our design system
- Collaborate closely with other engineers
- 5+ years experience in product design as an individual contributor on a product
- 5+ years experience in leading and managing a UX design team
- Understanding of ad technologies a plus
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to process details in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Figma
Please submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org