Built around our mission, we started AG more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Taking a bunch of pills and capsules is hard on the stomach and hard to keep up with. To help each of us be at our best, we developed a better approach to providing your body with everything it needs for optimal performance. 75 vitamins, minerals, whole-food sourced superfoods, probiotics, and adaptogens in one convenient daily serving. That’s it.
Our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health. Occasionally we create new products, but we never make anything new just to sell you on more.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
The Partnerships team at Athletic Greens (AG) is looking for an experienced, highly organized and collaborative Manager, YouTube Partnerships who is passionate about the YouTube/video streaming space and building strong relationships with creators, to support the management of our partner relations & long-term partner strategy. This role sits on the Partner Relations team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Partnerships.
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of ownership, accountability and collaborative skills. This individual will work closely with our long-term Youtube partners, building and maintaining long-lasting, effective, and trusting working relationships that are in support of Athletic Greens business objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and optimize our long-term (what we call, core) YouTube/video streaming partners through relationship building, content development, and posting strategy to set our partners up for continued success.
- Build and maintain strong partner-first relationships that exemplify an exceptional partner experience .
- Maintain and track YouTube campaigns — checking in regularly with partners, educating on usage and benefits of AG1, updating messaging to meet ongoing brand initiatives, tracking placement performance, and ongoing post-campaign analysis.
- Measure the effectiveness of each YouTube campaign against performance guardrails and provide recommendations to enable partners to maximize customer acquisition
- Contribute to the YouTube core-partner planning goals through partner optimization and ownership.
- Drive reporting and optimization of YouTube Partnerships core investment, by diving deep on relevant growth metrics that drive acquisition and CAC goals.
- Lead and support other strategic projects and initiatives to support the Partnerships team in working with the Creator/Influencer space.
- Perform in-depth competitive and industry research to help identify ways in which to keep our core partners engaged, promote partner love, and stay ahead of trends.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years experience in performance/growth marketing and/or influencer marketing.
- Prior experience working on YouTube partnerships is required.
- Experience working on Twitch partnerships is a plus!
- Demonstrated success in client management and fostering effective business partnerships.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- A professional, personable demeanor over the phone, on video calls, and in person.
- Skilled in forming relationships with and working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, in a remote-first or remote-only environment.
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Excel (Tableau or similar BI platform experience a plus).
- Excellent time and project management skills and ability to manage multiple campaigns and tasks at once, with an ownership mindset.
- Highly critical thinker who approaches every problem or question with a perspective.
- Very comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. A can-do, positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in the business.
- Passion for the YouTube/video streaming industry and Creator Economy.
- Passionate about the health and wellness space.
- Comfortable with occasional business travel.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- Highly competitive total compensation packages.
- An immensely strong company culture which is enforced through the hiring process and team collaboration.
- A mission-driven approach to everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customers’ health and wellness.
- A high-growth, dynamic environment with opportunities for your direct impact to be felt.
- An unlimited vacation policy (on top of any required vacation allowances).
- In-person team meet ups.
- A brand-new company laptop, along with a suite of essential home office supplies, ensuring you have everything you need to perform at your best.
- A work ethic that is based on freedom, where we trust you as the expert on your topic to bring Athletic Greens to the next level.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to our mission each and every day.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
- All other benefits and insurances as required by law, based on your specific country of residence.
AG is dedicated to providing equitable and competitive compensation & benefits packages. For this particular role, the base salary range is $85,000- $105,000 and will ultimately be decided at the offer stage, based on an individual candidate’s level of skills and experience aligned with the needs of this role. Base salary is only one component of total compensation for this position. We provide a competitive mix of base salary, performance bonus, and stock option allocation for eligible roles.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.