About the job
Podcast Account Manager
(New York, NY)
ESPN Radio Network and Good Karma Brands is in need of a top preforming Account Manager that thrives in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment and is passionate about assisting our network sales team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, organization skills, and an understanding of the strong sense of urgency that comes with working in a sales environment. As an Account Manager, you will support the network sales team by helping to facilitate marketing campaigns and assist with external partner communication, among all other sales related tasks.
Daily Tasks of a Podcast Account Manager:
- Leads campaign management for their assigned advertisers. This includes, but not limited to: day to day point of contact for ad agencies and sales teams, booking commercial inventory, implementing agency requests and changes for their ad schedules, and ensures accuracy with deal points and traffic instructions
- Review insertion orders, secure campaign assets and drive creative kick off calls
- Manage campaign implementation including the trafficking of podcasting and audio streaming assets and ad tags. Collaborate seamlessly with sales planning for any discrepancies or alignment relating to SLAs aka Service Level Agreements
- Post Campaign Management
- Manage client communication + report delivery specifically related to the ad experience, delivery, optimization, reporting expectations and billing reconciliation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to close out monthly billing and resolve monthly and ongoing invoicing queries for all managed campaigns
- Ad Operations Team Support both internal and external in terms of assisting with training, evolving business process needs and maintaining strong working relationships across agencies and internal groups to provide top notch customer service.
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Work Hard, Over Deliver, Teamwork, and Follow Through
Preferred knowledge, skills, and qualifications:
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Goal oriented and creative self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
- Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license.
This is an exempt role with a competitive base salary. This role is eligible for full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k) Plan, Dependent Care, paid parental leave, and more with opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities and meeting targeted goals. The position will be required to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity for Growth:
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting resume to www.goodkarmabrands.com/careers. All are encouraged to apply.
About Good Karma Brands:
As a proud partner of ESPN, GKB represents the ESPN Radio Network and Podcasts, the full portfolio of ESPN Digital Products, ESPN Events and local ESPN affiliated radio stations in eight markets including New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. GKB’s other audio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ and 101.7 The Truth in Milwaukee, and 95.3 WBEV in Beaver Dam, WI.
With offices throughout the country and our home office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, GKB’s team includes over 550 teammates and was recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by multiple organizations, including Front Office Sports.
For a full list of assets and more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Good Karma Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consistently renew our commitment to creating and maintaining an inclusive workplace for all. We foster integrity, respect within the workplace, and believe that the foundation of our success is our collective differences and diversity of thought. We welcome all to help us continue to build a community that embodies and promotes diversity, inclusion, and belonging for all.