Realm is looking for a detail-oriented and incredibly organized Ad Operations Specialist to join our growing ad sales team. Responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date materials, systems, and deliverables across a slate of 300 podcasts, this role will report to the Sr. Account Director and ensure we provide the best experience for our advertising clients, brands, and show hosts.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage pre-sales systems and materials, including data and inventory systems, rate cards, pitch decks and onesheets
- Report delivered impressions to partners on a weekly basis or as-needed
- Oversee ad schedule to ensure campaign parameters are maintained (e.g. category exclusivity, avails, etc.)
- Manage inventory setup in sales tracking system (boostr)
- Manage file organization system
- Other work as needed to support ad sales team
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in podcast advertising operations
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to quickly build strong relationships. You have experience working directly in a forward facing role with ad agency and client contacts.
- You are incredibly organized and pride yourself on clean and accurate systems and documents
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, work quickly, and can effectively multi-task
- You never miss a deadline
- You are very comfortable working in Excel, Google spreadsheets, Google slides, Powerpoint and Slack
- You’re comfortable challenging convention and have strong analytical skills that you use to develop an informed perspective that you share effectively with others
- You build trusted relationships with people in other functions and teams — you’re collaborative, and patient
- You bring your authentic self to work — you’ve got a sense of humor, you share your passions with colleagues, and geek out over great content and storytelling
Led by former book publishing executive Molly Barton, Realm is an industry-leading studio and global podcast network. We partner with top-tier talent and brands such as Warner Bros. DC Comics, Marvel, and Spotify to develop, produce, distribute, and monetize immersive audio series that deeply engage audiences.
Realm has brought more top-charting shows to audiences than any competitor with eight shows hitting #1 on Apple Podcasts. Realm’s podcasts have been nominated for and won numerous awards, including Audies, Ambies, Webbys, Signal Awards, and iHeart Podcast Awards. Realm Originals have been translated into 12 languages and eight Realm Originals are in development for Film/TV.
In 2023, Realm expanded its reach into two key content verticals – kids and family as well as unscripted audio– via its acquisition of Pinna and Lipstick & Vinyl. The Realm Network now encompasses an impressive portfolio of over 275 shows and 6000+ hours of audio across popular categories such as fiction, lifestyle, and entertainment.
Notable titles include #1 Spotify podcast HARLEY QUINN & THE JOKER: SOUND MIND starring Christina Ricci and Billy Magnussen, THE FLASH: ESCAPE THE MIDNIGHT CIRCUS starring Max Greenfield; and fan favorites IF I GO MISSING THE WITCHES DID IT starring Oscar nominated actress Gabourey Sidibe; ORPHAN BLACK: THE NEXT CHAPTER and POWER TRIP starring Emmy-winner Tatiana Maslany; MARIGOLD BREACH starring Jameela Jamil and Manny Jacinto; and ECHO PARK starring Harry Shum Jr.
Listen to all of your favorite Realm shows anywhere you get podcasts.
This is a full-time staff position. Realm offers a wide array of benefits including competitive salaries, health, dental, vision, commuter benefits, health/wellness benefits, and a generous vacation policy. We’re committed to diversity of all kinds — not just on our team, but in our writers rooms and in the stories we bring to listeners and readers. We pride ourselves on a welcoming, weird and witty culture and look for people who share those values in every hire we make.
Realm is an audio entertainment company headquartered in NYC. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Realm not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.