Blue Wire is built around the simple idea that independent podcasts would be more successful if they worked together. This concept is the foundation of Blue Wire’s network of 200+ shows from Green Light with Chris Long, Stay Hot, and Road Trippin’ to regional hits such as Bronx Pinstripes, Light Years, Pack-A-Day and many more.
We believe that hustle, authenticity, and community are cornerstones of success, and these are the values that connect our employees, network podcasts and listeners.
Podcast Producer will report to the Head of Blue Wire’s Network Operations. Duties of the Podcast Producer are as follows:
• Produce full podcasts using nonlinear audio and video editing software that combine host and guest audio, transitional music, and sound drops.
• Edit audio and video for speech modifications, volume modulation, ambient noise, lighting, proper graphical elements, and other necessary qualitative factors.
• Upload audio and video to hosting platforms.
• Manage show content rundown, including advertising campaign integrations.
• Coordinate with Blue Wire team to send advertising reads for proof, timestamps for reporting, and other necessary campaign requirements.
• Write title, description, and keyword tags for all episodes.
• Coordinate with designers for episode artwork.
• Attend in-person recording sessions in Los Angeles and handle remote recording edits in a timely manner.
• Edit and post social media and video clips to drive engagement.
• Must have experience with nonlinear editing software.
• Ability to create edits that sound and look like a smooth and natural conversation.
• Ability for quick turnarounds on edits.
• Must be able to work evenings to meet episode deadlines.
• Comfortable working with high-profile talent.
• Love for sports.
Location – Los Angeles
Position Type – Part Time