Blue Wire: About Us
Blue Wire is an audio-centric sports media brand reaching millions of listeners through 200+ podcasts with influencers, journalists, athletes, pro teams, and fans. Founded in August 2018, the company has grown from a cluster of regional podcasts to one of the largest sports audio providers on the internet.
Podcast Editors will report to the Head of Operations & Executive Producers. Duties of the Podcast Editor are as follows:
- Editing host audio for speech modifications, volume modulation, ambient noise, and other necessary qualitative factors
- Produce full podcasts using non linear audio editing software that combine host & guest audio with transitional music
- Uploading to the Blue Wire content servers
- Sending advertising reads as a separate file to editorial oversight team
- Providing time stamps for critical content points in the podcast
- Occasionally writing a title and description for the podcast
- Must have experience with non linear editing software.
- Ability to create edits that sound like a smooth & natural conversation
- Ability for quick turnarounds on edits
- Must be available for AT LEAST 1-2 nights per week to complete edits
- Love for sports