3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable tech company that directly impacts the lives of millions of people each day. Our mission is simple: make media accessible to everyone. We do this by delivering the leading closed captioning, live captioning, audio description, and translation solution to over 10,000 global media, enterprise and higher education customers. Founded at MIT Sloan in 2008, 3Play Media is headquartered in Boston’s vibrant North End.
Product Marketing at 3Play Media is a function of our Product team. Product Marketing is responsible for market research of TAM expansion activities and enabling the revenue and marketing teams to position our products and services to customers.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with deep corporate video industry expertise. You will become the lead market analyst and go-to market leader for our corporate vertical. You’ll become an expert on the 3Play Media product and uncover new angles to land and expand customers. This is a unique opportunity to position yourself as a go-to market leader and support the growth of not just a product, but a business.
This opportunity is open for remote or hybrid (based out of our Boston, MA or Minneapolis, MN location).
DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Presenting creative solutions based on customer needs.
- Feed the product team with compiled customer feedback backed by strong quantitative market research that will unlock more future business.
- Identify and document different buyer personas relevant to target markets and solutions sets.
- Identify relevant channels and/or partners to reach our target personas; work with product and revenue teams where appropriate to prioritize channel/partner development.
- Generate market specific target lists and support revenue team tactics in creating connections with targets.
- Support sellers directly in front of customers with deep expertise that can support a deal.
- Focus on continuous product enablement of the revenue team aligned to your vertical focus.
- Track the pipeline of the vertical and the insights you bring to help bolster that pipeline.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have deep experience supporting B2B GTM in the Fortune 500 segment, specifically around events or content management.
- Experience enabling a revenue team on products and services.
- Compelling presentation skills to small and large audiences.
- Love working in ambiguous environments with a lot of autonomy to test and measure activity.
- Demonstrated experience working alongside sellers in active customer pursuits.
- 5+ Years of Experience supporting GTM motions in the corporate vertical
- Direct experience working for an online video platform or buying captioning solutions at a Fortune 500 company
- Experience presenting at external industry events.
- You love accessibility and understand the complexities of creating great accessible media content.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- We have an awesome work environment! Our team works hard but loves to have fun. We have company sponsored events like 3Plympics, holiday tastings, summer outings and much more.
- The work is exciting and gratifying, and you would make a direct impact on our success.
- Wherever you’re based in the US, we want to hear from you. We are a remote first opportunity and our offices in Boston’s North End will always be available.
- From professional growth and development opportunities to competitive compensation and personalized benefit plans, we’ve got you taken care of.
- We display respect and embrace inclusion. It’s at the heart of what we do. 3Play Media provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected federal, state or local laws.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation, birthday, volunteer days, and sick leave
- Disability and life insurance
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Company sponsored social events
- Snacks and beverages provided