work x work seeks an experienced social media manger for agency projects with a special focus on On Air Fest. The ideal candidate is a digital native with a strong track record for engaging audiences online, excellent copywriting skills, a keen visual eye and has a finger on the pulse of cultural trends.
This position will kick off with amplifying On Air Fest 2024 leading up to the event (February 28-March 1), including strategy, creating cross-platform content, audience growth and engagement as well as working in concert with our PR and production teams to drive festival coverage.
Other projects include ideation and execution for our clients in media, lifestyle & tech as well as marketing communications and social branding for our agency.
- Manage day-to-day social media content and engagement
- Ideate new campaigns, promotions, and themes
- Create and schedule social media content calendars
- Execute organic and paid campaigns (Twitter, Insta, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Produce and/or manage the production of content
- Ability to communicate uniquely for different brands
- Monitor and report analytics
- Weekly reporting
- Create and manage promotions/contests
- Monitor and keep the rest of our team apprised of important social media marketing developments and innovations
- 1-3 years experience in content creation, social media or related field
- Digital agency or in-house agency/media experience preferred
- Fluency in all major social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Availability to work on and off-site
- Keen attention to detail
- A demonstrable interest in podcasts, cultural movements, music and fine art
Send your CV, accounts you manage or links to your work as well as answers to the questions below to the hello [at] workxwork [dot] com. Include your name and “Social Media Manager” in the subject line.
- What music and podcasts are you listening to now?
- What social accounts are you inspired by?
- What brand do you think uses social media in a compelling way to tell their story?