Built around our mission, we started AG more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Taking a bunch of pills and capsules is hard on the stomach and hard to keep up with. To help each of us be at our best, we developed a better approach to providing your body with everything it needs for optimal performance. 75 vitamins, minerals, whole-food sourced superfoods, probiotics, and adaptogens in one convenient daily serving. That’s it.
Our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health. Occasionally we create new products, but we never make anything new just to sell you on more.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
We are looking for a data-driven Specialist, Creative Strategy – Media who will own creative development that impacts advertising performance across our growth media marketing channels and ensures we are constantly iterating and testing new content. This role is equal parts creative and analytical, bridging the gap between our Growth team and our internal and external creative partners.
This individual will be responsible for ensuring we are following creative best practices and adhering to a testing methodology that is strongly rooted in data. This role will be key to unlocking aggressive business growth by helping us deliver the right creative and messaging to potential customers at the right time. This role will report to our Manager, Growth Creative Strategy, and work cross-collaboratively with growth marketing, creative, brand, and digital product.
This position will be a part of Growth Creative team, which includes third-party creative agencies, copywriters, designers, video editor, and creative project managers. The ideal candidate brings a passion for developing effective ad creative and solving growth challenges, while also demonstrating the ability to think analytically and make data-driven decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the development cycle of best-in-class performance creative content from start to finish. This includes, but is not limited to: developing our testing/iteration roadmap, forming testing hypotheses, writing tactical briefs, facilitating content production, executing strategic creative testing, and leveraging creative results to inform future testing and both short and long-term strategy.
- Transform creative performance and insights into codified learnings and actionable next steps that align with our results-driven content strategy and internal Creative Playbook.
- Map out Media team’s content needs across various deliverables, brainstorm ideas for new creative, deliver detailed briefs to creative partners, manage production schedule and ensure timely delivery of effective, attention-getting assets.
- Manage the creative operations of campaigns across the video landscape including, but are not limited to, CTV/OTT, linear TV, and cross-device YouTube pre-roll, display, and programmatic.
- Collaborate with our Brand team to ensure our content always aligns with our brand initiatives and positioning while informing the organization about what is working across performance/growth creative.
- Map cultural and market trends, as well as research and analyze marketplace and media data
- Work with the Manager, Growth Creative Strategy to make processes smoother, build documentation, and evangelize our creative testing methodology in order to improve advertising performance
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years of in-house or top-tier agency experience with a proven track record of leading performance creative strategy across paid media channels. DTC experience strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of growth marketing channels and creative video best practices.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude. You see ambiguity as a challenge and not a deterrent.
- A proven interest in broader cultural conversation across media around key topic areas: health and wellness, sports, market trends, etc.
- Constant stream of creative ideas, and a demonstrated track record of facilitating and bringing them to life.
- Proven analytical ability – you can digest data and turn insights into actionable creative strategy that drives growth. You are comfortable operating across spreadsheets and storyboards and enjoy using data to tell a story.
- A process-oriented builder: Can identify team needs and help develop workflows from the ground up.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- Highly competitive total compensation packages.
- An immensely strong company culture which is enforced through the hiring process and team collaboration.
- A mission-driven approach to everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customers’ health and wellness.
- A high-growth, dynamic environment with opportunities for your direct impact to be felt.
- An unlimited vacation policy (on top of any required vacation allowances).
- In-person team meet ups.
- A brand-new company laptop, along with a suite of essential home office supplies, ensuring you have everything you need to perform at your best.
- A work ethic that is based on freedom, where we trust you as the expert on your topic to bring Athletic Greens to the next level.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to our mission each and every day.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
- All other benefits and insurances as required by law, based on your specific country of residence.
AG is dedicated to providing equitable and competitive compensation & benefits packages. For this particular role, the base salary range is $65,000- $85,000 and will ultimately be decided at the offer stage, based on an individual candidate’s level of skills and experience aligned with the needs of this role. Base salary is only one component of total compensation for this position. We provide a competitive mix of base salary, performance bonus, and stock option allocation for eligible roles.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.