The Sr. Campaign Manager will support Wondery’s US advertising service and will be responsible for creating, executing and delivering on campaigns within Wondery’s ad server. This role has the potential to manage a team of campaign managers and will report into the Head of Campaign Management. They need to work cross-functionally across both internal and external stakeholders to bring podcast advertising to life. They are tasked with being the liaison between the internal sales team and our external customers to ensure correct campaign setup, delivery on KPIs, and customer satisfaction. The Campaign Manager will also be responsible for implementation of 3rd party tags, including VAST tags.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage a team of campaign managers, being responsible for their day to day workload, developing their skill sets, ensuring efficiencies on campaigns, setup, optimization and cross-functional work, while developing the best.
- Traffic campaigns sold and booked by US based Sales and Marketing teams.
- Partner with Account Managers and Sales on execution and pacing of campaigns.
- Pull reporting and data on booked campaigns, working closely with internal customers on ideal requirements of reports.
- Collaborate with the internal Product team on updates and ideation for new features to increase productivity.
- Lead weekly calls with Account Managers on delivery updates, campaign issues, and all other important data points to be relayed back to the Sales Executives.
- Monetize our Targeted Audience Sales offering by working with other internal teams to ensure the customers and publishers are happy.
- Troubleshoot campaign and delivery issues
- Implement third party tracking pixels and troubleshoot discrepancies with internal and external teams.
- Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns have successful outcomes.
- Support customer relationships, acting as day-to-day point of contact during post-deal sales cycle activity for the Sales team.
- Work with Ad Operations team and other internal teams on the progress of best practices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Heredia, H, CRI
- Campaign Management skills
- Experience managing a team of 3+ people
- Podcast and Video trafficking experience
- Podcast production experience
- Experience with third party vendors, including VAST tags
- Experience with trafficking ads to YouTube
- Proficient communication skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to problem solve, make quick decisions and partner with various teams