SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners — in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day.
SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts. Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM’s subsidiaries Simplecast and AdsWizz make it a leader in podcast hosting, production, distribution, analytics and monetization. The Company’s advertising sales organization, which operates as SXM Media, leverages its scale, cross-platform sales organization and ad tech capabilities to deliver results for audio creators and advertisers. SiriusXM, through Sirius XM Canada Holdings, Inc., also offers satellite radio and audio entertainment in Canada. In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers.
How you’ll make an impact:
This role will support marketing campaigns for SiriusXM that reach across Marketing, Programming, Revenue and Ad Sales. You will lead collaboration across departments and marketing channels to maximize the impact of campaigns and drive consistency in consumer experience across channels. We are seeking an eager marketer that is curious and passionate about storytelling, music, pop-culture and entertainment.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development and execution of comprehensive, strategic and compelling multicultural brand marketing and content campaigns, partnering across the organization. The campaigns will drive awareness, consideration, and net impressions to increase brand affinity, and drive trial and retention.
- Support multicultural campaigns, initiatives, and special projects with internal and external communications, partnership and agency media and campaign support
- Create strategies and programs that create a story and journey for consumers, rooted in SiriusXM content and the listening experience, developing meaningful engagement with the Brand and product
- Deep dive into brand marketing across the entertainment industry and audio landscape, with a project in understanding the competitive space and opportunity for SiriusXM to reach growth segments.
- Support the planning, launch, and recaps of media across digital and OOH platforms, managing calendars and marketing assets.
- Meet with cross channel partners to review marketing calendars and advise on opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2026 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship as well as broadcasting schools with one-year programs that provide certificates of completion.
- MBA preferred
- You have 2+ years of experience building marketing campaigns with a lifestyle brand, digital publisher, or agency ideally in roles that were consumer/brand marketing or related experiences in marketing strategy, marketing planning, and marketing implementation.
- Understanding of diverse audiences and multicultural marketing
- Experience in media/entertainment industry turning customers into fans.
- You are a passionate audio entertainment fan, who is in tune to music, including its various genres and cultures, podcasts, talk radio, entertainment and pop culture.
- Exhibit a clear understanding of the audio entertainment industry, competitors, and current trends and innovations in the industry.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
At SiriusXM, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the base salary for this position to be $15-20/hr and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.