Triton Digital, the global technology and services provider to the digital audio, podcast, and broadcast radio industries, is seeking a Senior Vice President of Marketing to join its senior leadership team. You will be a key member of Triton’s management team, responsible for shaping and executing the company’s global marketing strategy. This role will report directly to our President and Chief Executive Officer, work closely with senior management, and will manage a three-person marketing team.
In this role you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the continued success and growth of the company in providing innovative technology that enables broadcasters, podcasters, and online music services to build their audience, maximize revenue, and streamline operations. You are dedicated, high-energy, forward-thinking, and highly experienced in leading cross-functional marketing teams. As the SVP of Marketing, you will oversee brand positioning and messaging, PR and communications strategies, our global presence across digital marketing and social media channels, sales enablement, go-to-market strategies, and content marketing programs, including the management of our blog and website presence.
• Own the marketing function at Triton Digital, including overall marketing strategy and planning, execution of growth initiatives and our brand messaging to maximize awareness, adoption, and usage of Triton’s solutions globally.
• Drive product messaging, highlighting our value proposition, key benefits and features through compelling narratives for sales materials, e-books, case studies, presentations and collateral.
• Develop the marketing process including inbound, outbound and demand generation and oversee its day-to-day implementation. Oversee the design and implementation of promotional campaigns, go-to-market programs, and international marketing to help develop the sales pipeline, accelerate deals, and enable product awareness.
• Oversee social media channels, content marketing and paid advertising programs, including SEM and SEO.
• Manage our PR firm and thought leadership programs, including releases, bylines, awards, and executive speaking program.
• Translate complex concepts into simple and compelling marketing messages.
• Events are a big part of Triton’s marketing strategy. In this role you will oversee the successful implementation of 15+ event sponsorships around the globe.
• Manage, build, and lead a high-performing team of marketing professionals, providing mentorship and utilizing best practices around people, process, and organizational management.
• Assist senior management team and HR with the drafting and distribution of internal communications
Experience & Requirements:
• A minimum of 10 years of marketing, preferably experience in marketing advertising technology and programmatic solutions.
• Demonstrated experience designing and implementing successful global B2B marketing campaigns
• Domain knowledge of audio and/or the programmatic advertising ecosystem is strongly preferred.
• Strong leadership and employee development skills.
• Business English language proficiency and excellent communication skills.
• A can do and rolling-up your sleeves to make things happen attitude.
• Creativity and a good eye for design.
• A strong sense of flexibility and adaptability; comfortable working in a fast-paced, growth environment.
• Comfortable working across time zones with a team that is geographically dispersed.
• Ability to travel internationally.