Narrativ, a generative AI startup that automatically generates audio versions of news articles and monetizes via audio ads, is excited to announce the launch of its mobile app’s open beta.
Via the Narrativ app, a user will have the ability to do the following:
- Listen to the latest news in audio format narrated by cloned voices that sound human
- Subscribe to various publishers, categories, and authors
- Build article queues and skip from one piece of content to the next
- Discover news at the national, state, and local levels
Today, Narrativ is proud to host content from many different college papers in the United States, including:
- The Harvard Crimson
- The Dartmouth
- The Daily Pennsylvanian
- The Daily Illini
- The Rutgers Targum
- The Minnesota Daily
- Under The Button
- Pitt News
- Signpost WSU
- 34th Street
- Rocky Mountain Collegian
- The Chicago Maroon
- The Red & Black
Over the next weeks and months Narrativ will be expanding its list of content partners. Narrativ’s first national news will be available in the next few weeks via The Associated Press.
The Narrativ team would love to get your feedback throughout our open beta! Specifically:
- Features that you like / don’t like / want to add
- UI / UX that feels good or clunky
- Audio quality + where you experience bugs
- Anything else that you’d like to share!
Please email our team your thoughts directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the TestFlight* app.
*Android version to follow